- Work for a company that has been voted Top 20 Great Places to Work 3 years in a row!
- Work within a High Performing Team
- Unbelievable company-wide benefits
- Accelerated career progression within a rapidly growing company
So, what exactly does KINNECT do?
At KINNECT we make people at work Healthy, Safe and Productive. We are a team of 150+ people and every day we help workplaces to manage the health and wellbeing of their biggest assets – their employees. We employ a multi-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals (Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapists & Rehabilitation Counsellors), Medical Professionals (Nurses and Doctors) and Medical Administration Officers who are passionate about helping people.
We provide a range of Occupational Health services to our clients, across a wide variety of industries, including mining and resources, construction, transport, finance, retail, telecommunications, logistics, local government and community services.
Key Benefits of Working at KINNECT
- We provide all new administration employees with a comprehensive training program to ensure you are best skilled to make a difference in your new role.
- You will have your own designated supervisor / mentor who will help oversee your professional development and career progression.
- You will have access to professional development both internal and external, to further develop your skill set.
Being Part of a Rapidly Growing Organisation
- It's an exciting time at KINNECT with new clinics and projects popping up all around Australia. This means we have new and exciting career opportunities constantly in the pipeline. If you want to join a rapidly growing company that focuses on internal promotion, then KINNECT is the right place for you.
Work within a Team of A Players
- A Players are team members who are high performing, show great initiative and are always up for the challenge. They enjoy working in teams and always demonstrate our core values: Highly Skilled Happy People, Creating Sustainable Value.
Performance Based Incentives
- We provide all administration team members with an incentive scheme that is based upon performance. High performers have the opportunity to earn their incentive weekly.
- Furthermore, progression to a higher salary is not time based at KINNECT. You can request a scorecard review whenever you want it. High performers often progress 2-3 scorecard levels a year!
Use the Latest Technology
- We are tech driven company that promotes the use of technology to make your job easier and more efficient. For this reason, you will utilise some of the latest technology and Saas platforms.
- We also use our own internally developed platform (CloudHealth) that helps make your life and our clients lives easier (Less time spent on administrative tasks).
Industry Leading Workplace Culture
- Get paid to take your birthday off every year
- An all expenses covered weekend team building event every quarter
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave + the option to purchase an additional 2 Weeks every year
- Uncapped Professional Development Program to help you learn and grow into your career with KINNECT
- Weekly team meetings and Mid-Week Huddle to foster team work and open communication
- Pay It Forward Program – Spend 1 day a year giving your time back to a charity of your choice
- Ability to alternate between working from home and the office
What Your Role Entails
Your work will be varied – no two days are the same. You will be coordinating medical appointments through KINNECT's 12 Clinics and 250+ Partner clinics in Australia and New Zealand. With this comes lots of talking to customers, clients and health professionals. You will work closely with customers to book a range of medical appointments and ensure they have an exceptional experience throughout their Pre-Employment Assessment with KINNECT. We pride ourselves on Operational Excellence and exceptional customer service, so you will often go above and beyond to ensure you leave a lasting positive impression. There's no doubt you will talk to lots of interesting people and develop strong working relationships with our clients.
A few things you will be doing include:
- Coordinating Medical appointments through KINNECT Clinics and our partner clinics in Australia and New Zealand
- Liasing with customers about their medical appointments
- Liasising with clients about the status of a candidates medical appointments and/or results
- Educating candidates on what to expect in their Pre-Employment Medical
- Providing general telephone based customer service
- KINNECT is a nationally operated company- you will be required to provide coverage across all Australian Time Zones.
Skills and Experience
- Alignment with our Core Values
- Tech Savvy
- Proven exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work within a large team
- Administration experience a bonus, but not required.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Now at http://kinnect.applynow.net.au/jobs/KIP193.
Please Note: Applications lodged via seek are not received. Please use the Apply Now link above.
If you experience any technical issues while submitting your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3999 9326.
At KINNECT the best is yet to come … so what are you waiting for? Apply Now to make sure you're a part of it!